Vital Records (Birth, Death, and Marriage)
- Application for Birth Certificate (for births only in Mono County)
- Application for Death Certificate (for deaths only in Mono County)
- Application for Marriage Certificate (only Mono County applications are retained by the Clerk's Office)
- Application for Marriage License NEED TO OBTAIN A MARRIAGE LICENSE? Although you will need to come into one of our offices to complete this transaction, you may get a head start by filling out the application template.
- If you are mailing your request for a VITAL record (birth, marriage, or death certificate), you MUST provide a signed and notarized SWORN STATEMENT attached to your application